Difference Sized Steel Silo
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Some advantages of our product:
1. Lower basic cost with lightweight, low request for foundation, low consumption of steel.
2. High degree of standardization. We can produce the standard components which can be installed on-the-spot.
3. Simple, easy and efficient to install within a short amount of time due to superior component design which are connected by standard bolts.
4. Easy to understand. The bolted silo is equipped with relevant accessories, such as: Conveyor, ventilation, drying and monitoring devices, etc. To ensure the quality and Safety of the material stored in the silo.
5. Easy to maintain. As the parts of the silo are connected by standard bolts, so it is easy to remove or repair it.
6. Low cost and long tenure of use. The cost of bolted silo is just 35%-50% of the cement silo with the same specification; And its life span can reach 30 years.
Hopper bottomed silos are automatic-flow unloaded with quality cleaning system. They are widely used for storage of seeds, flour, feed, cement and chemistry, which need to be cleaned continually. With solid basic structure the conical- bottom has very strong strength. There are three kinds of angles, 40 degree, 45 degree and 60 degree, among which the 60 degree conical-bottom is usually used to store larger pellet and powdered materials of high viscosity.
Features: It is famous for the automatic-flow unloading way, because it can save resources and costs.